Attached in this article is the list of all students who were accepted by the accredited university.
However, the university has advised that, successful applicants should take note of the following important information:
- First year students should pay a non-refundable deposit of $200.00 as a commitment fee and confirmation of acceptance of the offer.
- The non-refundable deposit should be credited to the student’s account and shall be added to the student’s first semester fees upon registration.
- Students are given three months up to 28 June 2019 to pay the non-refundable deposit. After the payment of the deposit , the student can have the option to clear their fees at once or follow a University approved payment plan.
- First year students who would not have paid the non-refundable deposit and completed the registration exercise in time will forfeit their places to applicants on the waiting list.
- The University does not reserve places for first year students who are not registered within the 3 months allowable period. Offer letters are available at Admissions Office.
Successful applicants must visit http://www.emhare.uz.ac.zw for online registration after payment of fees. Applicants must use their registration numbers as username and surname in CAPITAL LETTERS as the password for the purposes of online registration. Details of full fees are contained in the offer letters or visit
http://www.uz.ac.zw/index.php/current-students/undergraduates/fees Those failing to access the website can contact UZ Admissions Office on 04 303211 Ext
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT